Network Spinal Analysis, also known as NSA, is an approach to wellness that incorporates low force touch to assist the body in developing new strategies for living, healing and self-awareness. Under care, two spinal “healing” waves develop that help improve a person’s spinal and neural integrity and adaptability. Much like tuning the strings of a guitar, practitioners uniquely modulate these waves through specific gentle touches. Over time this practice significantly advances a person’s wellness and quality of life.
Research performed through the University of California, Medical School at Irvine, proved that people under the care of Network Spinal Analysis practitioners, unequivocally, experience an improved quality of life. In addition, some of the top chaos mathematicians in the world now believe that the waves that run through those under NSA care are the fundamental waves of all living things.
The focus of Network Spinal Analysis is to:
- Establish the capacity of your nervous system to detect and correct areas of tension, and impaired function.
- Enhance your ability to generate automatic respirations and movements, which help your spine and nervous system to dissipate tension, increase circulation and energy flow, and promote healing.
- Help you develop an effective and trusting relationship with your spine, nervous system, body and your healing process.
- Monitor improvement in coordinated function of nerves, muscles, vertebra, and soft tissues that promote a healthy spine and nervous system.
- Assist your body in removing spinal interference to communication between your brain and the cells of your body, increasing your body’s ability to properly respond to its experiences, challenges and needs.
- Help you develop lifetime strategies for self-awareness and healing.
“Network Spinal Analysis represents the epitome of “Body” work in our time; the leading edge of Body-Mind-Spirit integration. This work will transform the planet.”
-Candice Pert, Ph.D.
Professor of Research Georgetown University
Author of Molecules of Emotion